Rates – East Hants Aquatic Centre
Our aquatic centre membership gives you full access to all items listed on the schedule. This does not include pre-registered programs such as swim lessons. Options for annual membership, monthly billing, one month, or three month memberships are available. Scroll to the end of this page for more details on membership.*
East Hants Council is committed to making the facility accessible to all and are working on policies for families and individuals facing financial barriers. More information will be available soon.
|Adult||Individual ages 19-59|
|Youth/Senior/Student||Ages 3 -18, 60 and over, or anyone who holds valid student ID when processing transaction (Children under the age of 3 are free with guardian admission)|
|Household||A household pass includes two (2) adults and up to five (5) children 18 years of age and younger in one household|
Membership Fees (pre-tax)
|Membership Type||Annual – 12 Month Paid in Full||Annual – Monthly Payment||3 Month||1 Month|
Scroll down for more details on membership
Drop-In Fees (pre-tax)
|Day Pass||Per Visit||10-PUNCH PASS (NEW!)|
|Child||$0.00 (Free with parent/guardian)|
*Please note: Due to system constraints, Household drop ins cannot be booked online. To book into swim under household drop in rate please call Customer Service at 902-758-3467 or visit us in person at the East Hants Aquatic Centre.
Aquatic Program Fees (pre-tax)
|Parent Tot – Preschool 5||$85.00|
|Swimmer 1 – 3||$85.00|
|Swimmer 4 – 9||$91.50|
|Adult Swim Lesson||$95.00|
|Semi-private (price per user)||$137.50|
|Junior Lifeguard Club||$58.50|
|Swim Instructor/or Lifesaving Instructor||$200.00|
*Details about membership:
- Due to capacity limits still in place, members will still need to pre-book visits online, over the phone, or in person in order to reserve their swim. Once a membership is purchased, it will be linked to your online account and you will not be charged when booking any services included under your membership.
- Memberships will be available for purchase online (credit card only) or at the aquatic centre (credit, debit or cash). Annual memberships may also be divided into recurring monthly payments (this option is available by credit card only). Until January 6, 2021, you can apply a 10% early bird discount online. At checkout, type in promo code: weliveit
- When purchasing a household membership, please contact the aquatic centre to assign all household members to your account. A household membership includes up to two adults and up to five children living at the same address.
- As we follow limited capacity due to Covid-19, we want to ensure that as many users are able to enjoy our facility as possible. Booking a swim and then not attending is a disadvantage to other users who could have signed up. Giving proper notice if you cannot attend enables the aquatic centre to release the space back to other interested users.
- If you can no longer attend an event for which you have booked, please call the aquatic centre or visit the front desk to cancel at least two hours before the booking is scheduled to start.
- If a member does not show up for a swim for which they have booked, a warning will be issued.
- Multiple “no shows” may lead to suspension of membership.