Rates – East Hants Aquatic Centre
|Adult||Individual ages 19-59|
|Youth/Senior/Student||Ages 3 -18, 60 and over, or anyone who holds valid student ID when processing transaction (Children under the age of 3 are free with guardian admission)|
|Household||A household pass includes two (2) adults and up to five (5) children 18 years of age and younger in one household|
Funding opportunity: Recreation Access (RecAccess) is a program offerred by the Municipality of East Hants to help remove financial barriers to recreation programs and services. If you qualify, you could be eligible for a 75% discount on up to four registered recreation programs (such as group swimming lessons and aquatic centre membership) per year, and recieve 10 single entry passes to the East Hants Aquatic Centre. Learn more and find out if you qualify here.
Drop-In Fees (pre-tax)
|Day Pass||Per Visit||10-PUNCH PASS|
|Child||$0.00 (Free with parent/guardian)|
*Please note: Due to system constraints, household drop-ins cannot be booked online. To book a swim under the household drop-in rate please call Customer Service at 902-758-3467 or visit us in person at the East Hants Aquatic Centre.
Aquatic Program Fees (pre-tax)
|Parent Tot – Preschool 5||$85.00|
|Swimmer 1 – 3||$85.00|
|Swimmer 4 – 9||$91.50|
|Adult Swim Lesson||$95.00|
|Semi-private (price per user)||$137.50|
|Junior Lifeguard Club||$58.50|
|Swim Instructor/or Lifesaving Instructor||$200.00|
Membership Fees (pre-tax)
Our aquatic centre membership gives you full access to all items listed on the schedule (not including pre-registered programs such as swim lessons). Options for annual membership, monthly billing, one month, or three month memberships are available. Scroll to the end of this page for more details on membership.
|Membership Type||Annual – 12 Month Paid in Full||Annual – Monthly Payment||3 Month||1 Month|
Details about membership:
- Due to capacity limits still in place, members will still need to pre-book visits online, over the phone, or in person in order to reserve their swim. Once a membership is purchased it will be linked to your online account and you will not be charged when booking any services included with membership.
- Memberships are available for purchase online (credit card only) or at the aquatic centre (credit, debit or cash). Annual memberships may also be divided into recurring monthly payments (this option is available by credit card only).
- When purchasing a household membership, please contact the aquatic centre to assign all household members to your account. A household membership includes up to two adults and up to five children living at the same address.
- As we follow limited capacity due to Covid-19, we want to welcome as many users as we safely can. Booking a swim and then not attending is a disadvantage to others who could have signed up. Giving proper notice if you are going to miss a swim allows us to release the space back to other interested users.
- If you can no longer attend an event that you booked, please call the aquatic centre or visit the front desk to cancel at least two hours before the booking is scheduled to start.
- If a member does not show up for a swim that they booked, a warning will be issued.
- Multiple “no shows” may lead to suspension of membership.