Executive Committee: November 21, 2023 | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. | View the Agenda
Regular Meeting of Council: November 29, 2023 | 7 p.m. | View the Agenda (when available)
All previous meetings are available on our YouTube Channel.
Enable Live Captioning for Meetings
If you require live closed-captioning during meetings, please follow the instructions below that fit your viewing medium:
Use Live Caption in Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right corner of the menu, click on the three vertical dots, then select Settings from the menu.
- Once the Settings page has opened, from the side menu, select Accessibility.
- From the Accessibility module, toggle Live Caption to the ON position (it will turn blue).
Change Live Caption settings in Android
- On your device, open Settings > Sound > Live Caption.
- Ensure Live Caption is turned ON.
Under Settings, you can also find or change these settings: Hide or show profanity. Hide or show sound labels, such as laughter and applause. Hide or show the Live Caption icon in volume control.
Customize the subtitles and captions in supported video apps iPhone
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Subtitles & Captioning.
- If you prefer closed captioning or subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing when available, turn ON Closed Captions + SDH.
- Tap Style, then choose an existing caption style or create a new style based on the following:
- Font, size, and color
- Background color and opacity
- Text opacity, edge style, and highlight