Obtaining Property Tax Information
Spring (Interim) Bill – Mailed in early April, Due June 1st
The spring (interim) bill provides a property description and an account balance.
- Generally, it is calculated at half of last year’s final bill.
- If your bank pays your tax bill on your behalf, you will not be mailed a spring (interim bill) but you can receive all your bills electronically- sign up for
Final Bill – Mailed early August, Due October 1st
The final bill has taxable assessment information, general taxes levied by the municipality, area rates charged on the account local improvement charges (if applicable), and account balance information.
How to get a Tax Bill
Mailed or Emailed
- Spring (Interim) Bills will be mailed to the address we have on file unless a financial institution pays the bill on the property owners behalf
- Final bills will be mailed to all property owners, to the address on file
- To receive your bills electronically through epost™ – sign up online today
Tax Bill Reprints
If you require a reprint of your bill, the cost will be $10 per reprint. Request a Bill Reprint
A Tax Certificate provides certified current tax account information.
- This is the document usually required when renewing or applying for a mortgage or for the closing of a property sale.
- The cost is $60. Request a Tax Certificate
Tax Account Statements
A Tax Account Statement provides a historical look at your account information (bills & payments to your account) as well as an up to date balance.
- This information is not certified
- Cost of $10/statement. Request a Tax Account Statement
Contact us to request a Tax Bill reprint, a Tax Certificate or Tax Account Statement or call or email the Tax Administrator at 902-883-2299