Assessment Inquiries

Who handles address and assessment changes and general assessment inquiries?

Responsibility for property assessments and other property related services lies with the Property Valuation Services Corporation (PVSC)

The Property Valuation Services must be notified of any address changes, change of ownership, business openings/closings, etc. Municipal staff can make no adjustments until we receive a Notice of Change, from the Property Valuation Services.

Municipal Staff may not be able to answer questions regarding assessment.

Please access the following links to obtain more information on the following topics:


Aquatic Centre Closure