The Bylaw Enforcement Division is responsible for the administration and enforcement of the Municipality’s Bylaws. All information provided to the Municipality is subject to Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy legislation (FOIPOP) and legal disclosure. During the investigation, your information is kept confidential. However, if the matter proceeds to prosecution, all information relating to the investigation, including the identity of complainants and witnesses must be shared with the defense.
- Online Bylaw Complaint Form
- Written Bylaw Complaint Form dropped off at the Municipal Office Monday-Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm. – NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME DUE TO COVID-19 OFFICE CLOSURE TO THE PUBLIC.
To make a complaint about a dog, please go to the Dog Control Bylaw Complaint Form.
Dangerous or Unsightly Premises
The Municipal Government Act (MGA) requires that “every property in the municipality shall be maintained so as not to be dangerous or unsightly.” To report a dangerous or unsightly property you must submit a complaint form:
- Online Dangerous or Unsightly Complaint Form
- Written Complaint Form dropped off at the Municipal Office Monday-Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm.
More information is available on Dog Control services.
* Please note: An online or written complaint must be received prior to any action being taken.