Burntcoat Head Park
Burntcoat Head Park is closed for the season. See you in the Spring!
Make memories in East Hants at Burntcoat Head Park, home of the world’s highest recorded tides.
Nature comes alive with water levels reaching 16 metres higher at peak tide compared to low tide… check out the marine life in the tide pools like hermit crabs and snails.
Ideas for your day at Burntcoat Head Park:
- Take a guided tour that allows you to explore the ocean floor and learn about the Fundy phenomenon and its natural treasures (tours are available from May-October)
- Pack a picnic and spend the day walking, exploring and enjoying the beach
- Make time for photographing the perfect sunrise and sunset
- Visit the replica Lighthouse and learn more about this special place in East Hants
- Find shells and interesting rocks along your path and view local fossils
- Beach running, jogging or a family walk
Visit Burntcoat Head Park
Visit us at 45 Faulkner Lane (formerly 627 Burntcoat Road), Noel, Nova Scotia, B0N 2C0. Just an hour from Halifax, the site is wheelchair accessible with plenty of parking; public washrooms are available and pets are welcome. For day trips, group excursions or family fun days, the Lighthouse Interpretive Centre is the perfect way for family and friends of all ages to explore the magic of the Bay of Fundy.
By phone: 902-369-2529
By email: email@example.com