Business Success Program
Supporting and encouraging the growth of local East Hants businesses.
The Business Success program involves engaging one-on-one with local businesses to help:
- identify issues and opportunities.
- make connections to resources and supports that can help improve your business operations.
- build networks and relationships across the business community.
How it works
The program happens over four stages and is coordinated for you by one of our Business Success program team members:
Schedule a visit with a Business Success team member.
2. Virtual or in-person meeting
Our team will meet with you to discuss your business, current operations, and future plans.
3. Issues and opportunities
Using a number of tools and resources, your assigned team member will help you identify challenges and opportunities within your business and current operations. We will then work with you to identify resources and make referrals and connections to other agencies and organizations that can provide support and resources.
4. Follow Up
Our team will continue to provide support and follow up on your issues and opportunities, as we work together to help your business grow or expand.
The Business Success program is aimed at local East Hants businesses. Your business will be eligible if it’s:
- Located within the Municipality of East Hants.
- Registered with the Nova Scotia Registry of Joint Stocks.
- Has been in operation for at least one year.
Any information and data collected during the course of the program will remain confidential and only be shared in aggregated reports to help identify common business trends and improve the quality of services offered to the East Hants business community.
How to get started
- Help tailor the program to your specific business needs.
- Set up the first meeting.
- Answer any questions you may have on the program.
Are you ready to participate in our Business Success program? Please complete the registration form below, and a member of our Business Success team will be in touch.