East Hants Business Development Services
Do you need help starting a business? Expanding your business? Or finding a new location?
The East Hants Business and Economic Development team has worked with over 500 companies and entrepreneurs, helping them start, grow and locate their Atlantic Canada operations.
Talk to our Team and we will show you why East Hants is the easiest place to do business. Our Planning department is ready to help with permitting and our Business Development office can help you find out all you need to know to operate in East Hants. We can also help you navigate provincial regulations and find you the information you need to grow.
Business Development Service Process
We work one-on-one with each company to understand key decisions, challenges, and opportunities. We also have an extensive network and make direct referrals and connections to a host of support agencies to ensure comprehensive, relevant support is provided.
East Hants Business Development Services include:
- A rapid response to all business inquiries
- Access to a personal Business Development Client Manager
- Help in navigating Government Permits and Licensing
- Assistance in Sourcing and Connecting with Local Workforce
- Identifying suitable Commercial Property options and providing Market Intelligence
- Access to programs for Training and Skills Development
- Export Assistance
- Introductions, Connections and Referrals to those who know your sector
- Sourcing Products or Services to help you grow or locate here
- Data and Information Analysis to help you use “big data” in your business
- Support for Research, Development, Innovation, and Commercialization
- Ideas and Advice
- Access to programs and support to increase Productivity and Competitiveness
- Connection to Financing and Investment Partners