East Hants Aquatic Centre: Operational Update April 4, 2021
The government of Nova Scotia announced that COVID-19 restrictions will be fully lifted on March 21, 2022. The East Hants Aquatic Centre is now in Phase 2 of its restrictions lifting plan:
Phase 2: April 4, 2022
- Open swims will be drop-in only for longer lengths of time. Open swim schedule will be viewable online, but booking will only be available through drop-in at the front desk.
- Lane swims and Aqua fitness classes will maintain pre-booking option online.
- Fees will be changing to pre-COVID-19 fees which can be found here.
- Lane Swim: 3 people per lane
- Aqua fitness classes: 40 people
- Open Swim capacities will be based on the amount of people staff are safely able to lifeguard as recommended by Lifesaving Society Canada Standards and Nova Scotia Pool Guidelines.
- Masks are no longer required but are welcomed.
- Hand Sanitizer will remain at the front desk for public use.
- Cleaning routines of high touch surface areas will remain in effect to ensure proper disinfection of facility.
Aquatics Centre Hours & Contact Info
Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.