Introducing Online Registration for Aquatic & Recreation Programming
The Municipality of East Hants has teamed up with PerfectMind to implement a new recreation registration system.
- A new user-friendly online system to register for programs on any device at any time of day
- A family account feature to keep track of your whole family’s activities and schedules in one place
- Track your activity history and more at your fingertips in your personalized account
- Robust search functions that will allow you to search for an activity by keyword, age, day or time
|Login to Register||Browse Aquatic & Recreation Programs|
Before you can register for a program, you’ll need to set up an account for you and your family member(s).
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. PerfectMind
- 1. Can I withdraw from a program online?15.08.19More
No, it is not possible to withdraw from a program that you’re registered in online. You will need to call the Milford Pool at 902-758-3467 and press 2 to speak to staff.
- 2. Can I edit my credit card information once it's entered?16.08.19More
If you need to adjust or delete a credit card that is stored on your client page, you will need to contact the Municipality of East Hants at 902-882-7098 ext. 144 or visit us at the Milford Pool.
However, you can add multiple credit cards to your account, so if you have an error in one card number or want to use a different card for this registration, and you can’t contact us right away, simply add the correct information as a new card and contact us as soon as possible to remove the incorrect or outdated card information.
- 3. Why are you introducing a new system now?14.08.19More
The Municipality is introducing a new software system for several reasons:
The upcoming opening of the East Hants Aquatic Centre is an opportunity to implement a user-friendly system that meets the needs of our residents and the Municipality of East Hants. Residents have been asking for a way to register and pay for recreation programming online for sometime now.
- 4. Can I still register in-person for programs?
- 5. Why should I opt-in to receive notifications and emails?14.08.19More
The Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation requires users to consent to receive emails from the Municipality of East Hants. You will be asked to opt-in to two different email options:
- Transaction emails – When you buy a service, you will be emailed documents such as receipts, registration confirmations, membership agreements, rental agreements, withdrawal or transfer confirmations, scheduled payment agreements and payment reminders, waitlist updates, membership pass expiry updates, etc.
- General communication emails – we encourage you opt-in to this option to learn about new programs and special events. In addition, we will notify you of any service disruptions or situations that may affect your experience.
- 6. Is my credit card information secure?14.08.19More
Yes, the new software and payment processor are fully encrypted and compliant to ensure your personal information is secure.
The software requires all passwords must:
- Be at least 10 characters long
- Contain one uppercase letter
- Contain one number
- Not contain a sequence (i.e. 123456 or abc123)
We strongly encourage our users to choose a strong password and be diligent in protecting their personal information and account details.
- 7. Where do I login?
- 8. Do I need to have an account to search for programs?
- 9. How do I register for an activity?14.08.19MoreStep 1. Find and select a program using one of two ways:
- Use the Search function on the Schedule page. You can search by entering a keyword in the search field.
- Navigate through programs under the main categories. You can refine your search using the filters: Age, Day of Week, and Date Range.
Step 2. Login or Create Account
Step 3. Attendees Screen: Select family member(s) you would like to book and click “Next”
Step 4. Review Screen: Review your Cart Summary and select “Checkout”
Step 5. Payment Screen: Enter payment information and “Complete” the transaction
- 10. What will happen if I try to register for an activity that is full?14.08.19MoreYou will not be able to register for a course that is full, but you can add yourself to a waiting list.
If a space opens for that activity or additional sessions are added, you will be contacted by email and/or by phone. If we are unable to reach you, your space may be given to the next person on the waiting list. Placement on a waiting list does not guarantee a spot.
- 11. How do I know when I have successfully registered for a program, class, or activity?14.08.19MoreYou have successfully registered for a program, class, or activity when you click the “Checkout” button on the payment screen. You will receive a confirmation email with all of the details. Emails from our new system come from email@example.com. It is not SPAM, you can trust that it is from the Municipality of East Hants and is secure.
You can also view all of your client info by clicking on the “My Profile” button found at the top left.
If you have any questions or issues setting up your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org