Aquatic Program Registration Fall 2019
To assist with a smooth registration process, here are a few tips:
- Set your account up in advance of the registration date. Registration goes live at noon on Tuesday, August 20th. Remember to record your password so you don’t forget it! At noon, you should refresh your page or login to your account in order to see the registration information at the top right of your screen.
- Browse our programs and have an idea of which programs and time slots you are interested in registering. You will need to “add family member” for each person you will be registering for a session.
- Review the registration instructions prior to registration.
- Please be sure to enter the correct birthdate information for each member. You will not be able to change birthdates online after entering them for the first time, changes will require proof of age and must be done by municipal staff.
- Call and speak to our aquatics staff if you are unsure about what level your swimmer has completed. Call 902-758-3467, press 2.
- We only accept Visa and Mastercard payments. Visa Debit, American Express and other credit cards are NOT accepted. Make sure your home address matches your billing address for your credit card.
- If you are registering for a semi-private lesson, make sure you have coordinated with the other swimmer. You will have a chance during registration to enter the name of the swimmer with whom you are sharing a lesson. Payment for semi-private lessons is done at time of booking and is reflective of both swimmers.
- Read through the Frequently Asked Questions.