Pipe Ownership – For what am I responsible?

Viewed 220784 Times

East Hants is responsible for the water and sewer mains and short lengths of laterals which are located under the street and end at your property line. You are responsible for the repair and maintenance for your water and sewer laterals, which are the pipes and connections running from the property line to your house .


Please click here for our helpful info-graphic.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (1) / No (3)