Day Camp Leader
Location: Elmsdale, NS
We are looking for full-time seasonal Day Camp Leaders to fill future opportunities for our 2019 summer season. The successful candidates will be part of the team that designs and leads our day camp programs for a variety of age groups.
Responsibilities: Prepare and lead daily camp activities, ensure the safety and enjoyment of all participants, organize equipment and supplies, communicate with caregivers and provide recommendations for enhancements to the program.
• Enthusiastic, motivated, energetic and reliable and with an understanding of child development
• First Aid, CPR and High Five Training would be an asset
• Previous experience working with children and youth in a recreational setting
• Preference will be given to candidates pursuing studies in Recreation, Education or related field
• Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle required
Positions subject to child abuse registry and criminal records checks.
Review of applications will commence March 8, 2019 with anticipated start dates in June, 2019.
The hourly rate will commensurate with your qualifications.