Customer Service Representatives
Location: Elmsdale, NS
The Municipality of East Hants is looking for casual Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to join our team at the new Aquatics Centre.
• Collection of fees from patrons for using the facility
• Complete daily opening and closing duties
• Greeting patrons
• Registering program participants
• Answering inquiries
• Performing general front-desk duties
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of 1 year related experience in a customer service related role
• First Aid Certification and Defibrillator Training is an asset.
• Clean Criminal Records Check and Child Abuse Registry Check.
• Experience with Point-of-Sale or Scheduling software or products would be an asset
• Excellent customer service and inter-personal skills
• Ability to work independently.
• This position requires irregular schedules with evening and week end work.
• Work hours vary from 6am-10pm.
Hours: 20 hours/week
*If you require an accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 902.883.6216.