Part-time Administrative Support Clerk
This opportunity is now closed and we are no longer accepting applications. Please look for our current employment opportunities on our employment page.
Location: Elmsdale, NS
We are currently recruiting for a Part-time Administrative Support Clerk to join our team.
This position will provide administrative support to our reception areas and participate in records management activities. The hours for the role will be approximately 20 hours/week, Monday-Friday.
• Reception Services: Greeting customers, receiving mail and addressing customer enquiries
• Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipt functions: Processing of payments for tax and water accounts, landfill tipping fees, dog tags
• Records Management: Scanning, classifying and maintaining an inventory of records.
• Minimum one year of experience in an administrative support role
• Demonstrated history of providing excellent customer service to patrons or clients
• Working knowledge of records management would be an asset
• Working knowledge of MS Office, strong skills in MS Excel
• Detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality
• Strong communication skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality
• Experience using SAP would be an asset
The successful candidate must be flexible and open to working on an on-call basis in addition to a set schedule.
For a complete job description and information on how to apply, visit easthants.ca/employment
Salary Range: $14.35-$17.94/hour, commensurate with experience
Deadline to apply: April 7, 2021
If you require an accommodation to assist in the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or (902) 883-6216.