Administrative Support Clerk
This opportunity is now closed and we are no longer accepting applications. Please look for our current employment opportunities on our employment page.
Location: Elmsdale, NS
We are recruiting for a Part-time Administrative Support Clerk to join our team.
Applications are currently being received from professional and organized team players for the part-time position of Administrative Support Clerk. This position is for approximately 20 hours per week.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Municipal Clerk, this position is responsible for providing reception support services to reception locations at the Lloyd Matheson Centre; as well as, records management support services to the municipality as needed.
• Reception Services: Greeting customers, receiving mail and addressing customer enquiries
• Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipt functions: Processing of payments for tax and water accounts, landfill tipping fees, dog tags
• Records Management: Scanning, classifying and maintaining an inventory of records.
• Minimum of one (1) year in an office environment and knowledge of records management
• Experience in using a computer and the following software: Outlook, Word, Excel, and the ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets in excel
• Detail orientated with an emphasis on quality
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain absolute confidentiality
The successful applicant must possess excellent customer service skills and inter-personal skills. The successful candidate must be flexible and open to working on an on-call basis in addition to a set schedule. Experience in SAP will be considered an asset.
An equivalent combination of education and experience will be given consideration.
Salary Range: $14.35-$17.94/hour, commensurate with experience
If you require an accommodation to assist in the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or (902) 883-6216