This opportunity is now closed and we are no longer accepting applications. Please look for our current employment opportunities on our employment page.
Location: Elmsdale, NS
We are recruiting for an Administration Officer to join our team. The Administration Officer is responsible for managing leases, land transactions including sales and disposition of surplus property, policy development, and special projects for Council and the Deputy CAO.
Resumes will begin being reviewed for candidate selection on August 26, 2019.
- Four (4) years related experience, preferably in a public sector environment
- Previous experience interpreting and working with legal documents
- Previous experience in commercial real estate an asset
- Previous experience in research and policy writing in public sector environment an asset
- Strong project management skills with the ability to operate within tight timelines and budgets
- Financial management skills with the ability to prepare and monitor annual operating and capital budgets
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Experience with SAP would be an asset
- Strong organizational and time management skills to meet the challenges of a busy work environment