What if I lose or misplace my PIN?

Viewed 100 Times

If an elector loses or misplaces their PIN, they should contact the Voter HelpLine. The Election Official can decide to replace the missing PIN if it has not already been voted. In most cases your PIN can be replaced via electronic communication. In some circumstances you may be asked to travel to a specific location to sign a form. In both cases, the original lost or missing PIN will be disabled and it will not be able to be voted in the election.

Voter HelpLine: 902-751-0588 or toll-free at 1-833-434-0623

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)

COVID-19 Information