What else should go in a garbage bag during Covid-19?
Viewed 1039 Times
The following items are to be disposed in a GARBAGE bag. Please ensure bags are tied securely for collection.
- Facial tissues
- Tissues are disposed in the garbage as a safety precaution to limit the risk of disease transmission.
- Disinfecting wipes
- Paper towels used for cleaning
- Bathroom waste (i.e. hygiene products, diapers)
- Nitrile or latex gloves
- Face masks
- Flushable wipes – do not flush
- Items that cannot be cleaned that were used by a person who is sick
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (4) / No (0)