How do I get my water tested?

Viewed 319975 Times

If you are inside the water distribution serviced area (Enfield, Elmsdale, Lantz and Shubenacadie) you may call the Municipality at 902-883-2299 during 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday and ask to speak with the Supervisor of Drinking Water Operations or the Manager of Water & Wastewater.

Actual water chemistry and distribution system data is obtained on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for the entire system and reported quarterly to the Nova Scotia Department of Environment.

If you live outside the serviced area and you have your own well system, you may contact either AGAT Laboratories at 902-468-8718 or Maxxam Analytics at 902-420-0203 to obtain a sample kit and complete an analysis at your own expense.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (6) / No (5)

COVID-19 Information