How do I connect or disconnect my water?

Viewed 92452 Times

You will need to complete a water connection or disconnection form. These can be filled out at the Municipal Office in Elmsdale, N.S or faxed to the attention of the Utility/Accounts Receivable Clerk at 1-888-684-5912. Read more…

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (3) / No (1)

Aquatic Centre Closure