How do I connect or disconnect my water?

You will need to complete a water connection or disconnection form. These can be filled out at the Municipal Office in Elmsdale, N.S or faxed to the attention of the Utility/Accounts Receivable…

Where can I get contact information and phone numbers?

Here are the telephone numbers for key contacts at the Municipality.