(as of 10:00 am, January 12, 2021)
- Building inspection & permits – Building permit information can be sent to email@example.com (i.e building drawings, elevations, lot grading plans, driveway permits, Nova Scotia Environment permits). Please provide contact information. Plans will be reviewed by Building Officials and then they will be in contact with the applicant regarding fee payment and next steps. All permit applications may take up to one week to process.
- Water and tax bill payments
Visitors to our Facilities
In keeping with public health protocols and recommendations, we ask that visitors entering the inside of any of our Municipal facilities, including service contractors, adhere to the following guidelines:
- Practice social distancing: Stay 2 metres/6 feet apart from other people as much as possible.
- Wear a mask or face covering in our indoor spaces. In our facilities, this includes common areas like lobbies and hallways as many areas do not have the recommended 2 metres/6 feet of space available to socially distance, particularly when we have multiple visitors.
- If you are feeling unwell and have any of the symptoms on the 811 list, please do not enter our facilities. If you are visiting the Lloyd E. Matheson Centre for Health Clinic Services and are feeling unwell, please wear a mask or face covering and notify Clinic reception upon entry.
- Practice frequent handwashing. Sanitizer is also available throughout our facilities for use.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Throw the used tissue in the garbage and wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand rub immediately.
- If you don’t have a tissue, cough and sneeze into your elbow, not your hand.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. If you need to touch your face, wash your hands first.
- Follow informational signage posted in our facilities.