Funding Your Business
Getting the capital to start or expand your business is critical. There are many private and public options to support your business in East Hants, Nova Scotia, Canada.
East Hants stays up-to-date on loans, equity investments, programs or other ways for businesses to fund capital purchases, hire employees or develop new markets for your product or service.
Contact our Economic Business Development Team to help examine your options and to get introduced to local or regional financial representatives, local investors or funding programs best positioned for your needs.
Options locally include:
- Banks and Credit Unions Serving East Hants (contact us for more info)
- Business Development Bank
- Government of Canada – Financing your business
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)
- Nova Scotia Business Inc. (NSBI)
- Canada Small Business Financing Program
- NRC Industrial Research Assistance
- Local Investors (contact us for more info)
The list above was initially compiled by Access Nova Scotia. You can check for updates on their What about funding? page.