To provide information required by site selectors, Economic and Business Development offers a series of data tables in Excel format.
The tables are based on industry standards provided by the International Economic Developers Council (IEDC).
Contact us for your custom site selection package to help find the best location in East Hants for your business.
Here are two examples of custom reports we can produce for you about an East Hants Community to help you with your business location decision.
- Elmsdale Business Park DEP Market Profile [PDF 133kB]
- Uniacke Business Park DEP Market Profile [PDF 136kB]
Community Snapshot & Statistics
View or download the Community Snapshot or Statistical Profile to access the data you need to to make your East Hants location decision.
- East Hants Community Snapshot – It’s all here [PDF]
- East Hants Community Statistical Profile [External Site] – Powered by Townfolio
- An interactive profile including the latest census and demographic data from statistics Canada and other sources
- Downloadable in chart or table form
Online Mapping and Open Data Portal
- Land Use Bylaw
- East Hants Economic Regions Map [PDF] – Highway 102 Corridor, Fundy Shore – Central, and Uniacke-Rawdon