Sales and Marketing Workshops
The East Hants Economic and Business Department is excited to partner with Digital Nova Scotia to host two FREE Sales and Marketing workshops. If you are looking to increase your digital marketing, sales and communications skills these workshops are for you!
Friday March 9, 2018 | Elmsdale NS
Digital marketing encompasses everything you do online, from your website and social media to blogs, videos, newsletters, and more. Digital marketing can generate leads, increase sales, and grow your brand, but what does it take to be successful?
- Develop a digital marketing strategy
- Select the best online platforms, tools, and content for your business and identify the “must have” elements of an effective website
- Use organic (unpaid) search engine optimization to get more (and better quality) visitors to your website
- Measure the effectiveness (return on investment) of your online activities
Tuesday March 13, 2018 | Mount Uniacke NS
Full-day, interactive workshop and walk away with essential 1-to-1 communication skills to help you increase sales, improve customer service, market your business and more!
- Leave messages that get returned
- Have inspiring conversation with prospects/clients and channel your active listening skills
- Get to know your tribe – What are they thinking? How can you find them?
- Know which metrics to measure and create powerful proposals
- Master the art and science of a follow-up