The Municipality of East Hants has many departments to serve you. The following links detail the assistance and services they offer.
- CAO’s Office – Responsible for all operations, activities and the staff of the Municipality, as well as carrying out legislative requirements
- Administration – Handling general administration, including by-law enforcement, coordinating emergency measures, IT and human resource management
- Economic & Business Development – Offering resources for those looking for investment, business expansion and employment in the Municipality of East Hants
- Finance - Responsible for the functions of taxation, water utility accounting, cash management and treasury management
- Infrastructure & Operations – Provides services related to Engineering, Public Works, Solid Waste, Transportation, and the environment.
- Finance – Responsible for matters related to taxation, water utility, cash and treasury management
- Recreation & Culture Services – Overseeing policies related to leisure and tourism, helping to provide recreational programs and services and delivering programs directly.
- Planning & Development – Responsible for the delivery of related planning services to residents and businesses, including policy matters, development regulation, building inspection and permits