East Hants' Business Parks offer a wealth of opportunity. Combined, these parks include more than 50 businesses, an estimated 400 jobs, with great potential for growth and expansion. They offer a combined 500 acres of commercial property.
Elmsdale Business Park [PDF - Park Overview], located in Elmsdale, along the Halifax-Moncton Growth Corridor
- Fully serviced 360 acre park with municipal water, municipal sewer, 3-phase power, and high-speed internet
- Lower land and construction costs with no traffic congestion
- Conveniently located for international and domestic shipping
Uniacke Business Park [PDF - Park Overview] , located on Highway 1, near Exit 3, Highway 101
- Serviced with 3-phase power and high speed internet
- Located 15 minutes from Bedford, the Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM), and Windsor
Milford Industrial Park, located in Milford, on Route 14, Highway 102
- A privately owned Park, consisting of 88 acres (unserviced)
- 7 businesses are located there
PROPERTIES FOR SALE
View the Elmsdale Business Park Map [PDF] or Uniacke Business Park Map [PDF] to see available lots. An extension of Park Road scheduled to be completed in the fall of 2013 will create new Highway frontage lots with excellent exposure.
Download our Application to Purchase municipal-owned business park lands. You can secure your lot for as little as 10% down on the pre-tax purchase price.
To learn how we can make your business feel at home, contact:
Senior Business Development Officer
15 Commerce Court Suite 208
Elmsdale, NS B2S 3K5