East Hants' Business Parks offer a wealth of opportunity. Combined, these parks include more than 50 businesses, an estimated 400 jobs, with great potential for growth and expansion. They offer a combined 500 acres of commercial property.
Elmsdale Business Park, located in Elmsdale, along the Halifax-Moncton Growth Corridor
- Fully serviced with municipal water, municipal sewer, 3-phase power, and high-speed internet
- Lower land and construction costs with no traffic congestion
- Comprises 360 acres
- Contributing to the growing commercial center of East Hants, servicing customers from Halifax to Truro, and beyond
- Conveniently located for shipping purposes, since it is only 10 minutes from the Halifax Stanfield International Airport, 30 minutes from Halifax and Truro, and 35 minutes from the Port of Halifax.
- Immediate access to Highway 102, the main artery of Nova Scotia
Uniacke Business Park, located on Highway 1, near Exit 3, Highway 101
- Serviced with 3-phase power and 2 kilomtetres of new road development
- Comprises 125 acres
- Located 15 minutes from Bedford, the Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM), and Windsor
- Milford Industrial Park, located in Milford, on Route 14, Highway 102
- A privately owned Park, consisting of 88 acres (unserviced)
- 7 businesses are located there
Download our Application to Purchase municipal-owned business park lands.
PROPERTIES FOR SALE
Elmsdale Business Park (map)
- Lot 8, Venture Cres, 0.87 acres, $52,200
- Lot 22C, Market Dr, 1 acre, $60,000
- Lot 24E, Market Dr, 1 acre, $60,000
- Lot L92-5A, 1.21 acres, $90,750 (covenants apply)
- Coming in 2013: Highway frontage lots - contact us for more details!
Uniacke Business Park (map)
- Lot C6, Martha Ave, 2.7 acres, $54,000
- Lot B8, 5.0 acres, $100,000 -- Under Deposit
- Lot D4, 2.32 acres, $46,400 (see map)
- Lot D5, 3.5 acres, $70,000 (see map)
- Lot D6, 2.68 acres, $53,600 (see map)
To learn how we can make your business feel at home, contact:
Director of Economic & Business Development
15 Commerce Court Suite 208
Elmsdale, NS B2S 3K5