we can grow business, enjoy life and balance both.
With a skilled workforce, affordable land in business parks with room to grow, direct access to major highways, CN's main rail line and close proximity to ocean and air routes, East Hants is the ideal location for business. When you're this much closer to global markets, business is easier and life is better. You can build it here.
Why is East Hants the right place at the right time?
East Hants offers the best of worlds: a rural community with urban amenities and strategically located just minutes away from the Halifax Regional Municipality. For those interested in economic growth & development, now is the time to invest in East Hants.
Vibrant local industries
- Wood processing and manufacturing, from local forests
- Modern agriculture, particularly family-run dairy farming
- Transportation and distribution, because of prime location
- Mineral resources
- Residential construction & other related industries
Strategic location for businesses
- Within Halifax-Moncton Growth Corridor
- Neighbouring Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM)
- Adjacent to the Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Close to key universities and other private schools
- Close proximity to Port of Halifax
- Many services and amenities for families and businesses
- State of the art P3 schools
- Fully serviced and unserviced business parks
What does all this translate to?
- Career and business opportunities in primary industries, processing and manufacturing, trades, transport, equipment operation, and more
- Increased investment in education, residential real estate, community development and business development
- An influx of a skilled workforce and young families
For more information, contact Kim MacDonald-Vibert or (902) 883-4355